Yankalilla District Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Yankalilla District?
Yankalilla District Food and Wine
The Yankalilla District in South Australia is known for its bountiful seafood, succulent lamb and beef, and flavorful wines. Here are some places to dine and drink when in the area.
- The Oyster Shed: Situated on the beachfront, The Oyster Shed offers the freshest oysters as well as other seafood delicacies.
- The Farm Eatery and Experience Centre: This restaurant boasts an organic menu featuring produce grown on their own farm.
- Leonards Mill: Established in 1859 as a mill, Leonards Mill is the oldest building in Second Valley and now serves modern Australian cuisine using local ingredients.
- The Normanville Hotel: This historic hotel has been a popular spot for locals and visitors alike to enjoy a pint and a meal.
- The Yankalilla Bakery: While technically not a pub, this bakery has a selection of delicious homemade pies and pasties, as well as locally brewed beer and cider on tap.
- Cove Cafe: Located in the heart of Normanville, Cove Cafe offers delicious coffee and breakfast options.
- Lazy Ballerina: This quirky cafe serves up homemade sweet treats as well as savory options like toasties and wraps.
- The Fleurieu Fish Shop: This fish and chip shop uses only the freshest local catch and has won awards for their tasty food.
- Yankalilla Pizza Bar: For a quick and delicious meal, look no further than Yankalilla Pizza Bar.
No matter your taste, the Yankalilla District has something to offer for everyone when it comes to food and wine!
Yankalilla District Food and Wine Articles