Yankalilla District Local Services
Yankalilla District ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Yankalilla District site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Yankalilla District Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Yankalilla District When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Yankalilla District Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Yankalilla District Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Yankalilla District ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Yankalilla District and a Place to Meet
The yankalilla.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Yankalilla District
Yankalilla District is located in the southern part of Adelaide in South Australia. The district is bordered by the Fleurieu Peninsula and the Gulf St. Vincent.
Here are some interesting facts about Yankalilla District:
1. The name Yankalilla comes from the Ngarrindjeri word "yakkalilla," which means "the water hole."
2. Yankalilla District is home to more than 5,000 people and covers an area of 989 km².
3. The district has a rich history dating back to the 1820s, when the first settlers arrived.
4. Agriculture is a major industry in the district, with many farms producing crops such as grapes, olives, almonds, and avocados.
5. The district is home to several conservation parks and reserves, including the Deep Creek Conservation Park, which is a popular destination for hiking and camping.
6. The Yankalilla Bay area is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and other water sports.
7. The district is also home to a number of historic buildings and sites, including the Yankalilla Historical Museum and the Bungala House
8. The Yankalilla Show is an annual event held in the district, featuring agricultural displays, competitions, and entertainment.
9. The district is known for its scenic drives, which offer stunning views of the coastline and countryside.
10. Yankalilla District is a great destination for eco-tourism and exploring the natural beauty of South Australia.